Pay My Bill
Wheatland REA offers several options to pay your bill conveniently.
- Send payment along with payment stub to: Wheatland REA, PO Box 1209, Wheatland, WY, 82201. Please do not send cash.
- Deliver payment along with payment stub in the drop box located in front of building on sidewalk curb. This box is checked every working day. Please do not leave cash.
Online Bill Payment
- To make a one time payment online using a credit card or an electronic check, please click here. *
Automatic Draft Payment
- To pay your bill on time each month automatically using a checking or savings account. Please click here for the form or call the office and speak with the Billing Specialist.
- To pay your bill on time each month automatically using a credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Please click here for the form or call the office and speak with the Billing Specialist. *
*Notice: On January 1, 2010, Wheatland REA began charging a convenience fee of 2.45%. This convenience fee allows our members to make real time, convenient payments outside of normal business hours, through the internet. It is an ideal program for members who frequently travel, or want the convenience of having us remember when their bill is due. This convenience fee is not charged when you bring your card into the office to be processed.
If you can't find what you are looking for here, please contact us for more information.
Les premières maternités sont créées et la profession de médecin obstétricien est inventée. Le médecin autrichien www.cialisgeneriquefr24.com cialis Ignace Philippe Semmelweis découvre bientôt que ces infections sont transmises par les mains des médecins et parvient progressivement à promouvoir une stricte hygiène des soignants avant chaque visite. Dès 1862, Eugène Koeberlé est l'un des premiers à systématiser la chirurgie propre.