It is that time of year member-owners…time for the calendar contest! We received such awesome photo entries for this year’s calendar, so we decided to hold the contest again. For the 2019 contest, we have changed things up a little:
1. One picture submitted per member-owner.
2. The picture has to be taken of our service area (same as last year).
3. We either want pictures of our linemen working, old pole with scenery, pictures gear towards the cooperatives/electricity, and/or scenery with or without animals.
4. We will award gift cards to the top three participants whose photos receive the most votes.
a. 1st place $75.00 plus the cover of the calendar.
b. 2nd place $50.00
c. 3rd place $25.00
5. The submission deadline is August 16th.
6. Please put where your picture was taken.
You can either email your picture to LaRon@wheatlandrea.com or drop it off at the Wheatland REA office, at 2154 South St., Wheatland. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 307-322-2125 or email me. I can’t wait to see all the fabulous pictures!